RMA Service Request
Open Search & Language Switcher

How to return a product


  • END USER: Contact the place where you have purchased your product or Haglöf Sweden or Haglof Inc. representative or distributor for assistance.
  • DISTRIBUTOR: Follow the instructions to fill in and send us the Haglöf Sweden or Haglof Inc. RMA form.


Please note the following:

Before any products are returned to our Service Departments, you need to request and have an approved RMA number (Return Materials Authorization number) from the corresponding service department.

Select the Service Department for RMA Request
  • Service for USA and South America. select Haglof Inc located in USA. 
  • Service rest of the world select Haglöf Sweden AB located in Sweden. 

* Required Fields

Some Haglöf Sweden Customers